We are now open for appointments for all fittings Monday thru to Saturday from 10am to 3pm
As at 1st June 2020, we will update as required, however please call to make your appointment so we can ensure we don't miss you..
We are also taking all necessary COVID-19 precautions for you and our staff and ensuring we are meeting the social distancing health regulations and making your appointment keeps us all safe.
We are still here for you all, please reach out to us via our
Facebook page, email, or our phone 9604 1270 leave a message and we will give you a call.
Amoena's new Leyla post-surgery seamless compression bra is prewashed & packaged - ready for clinical use. Our seamless technology provides accurate and faster fitting with easy access to the surgical site and adapts individually to the breast size & shape. Selected materials reduce skin irritation and ensure a pleasant wearing comfort.
- Adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Front zip closure for easier access to the surgical site with hooks & eyes underneath offer more security, with added zipper protection to provide extra comfort
- Seamless pockets can comfortably hold a Priform or Leisure Form
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a compression belt with a soft compression strap stabiliser to keep the belt in place
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries and Mastectomy
- 49% Polyamide, 43% Cotton, 8% Elastane Free of latex, silicone and nickel
Colour: White (also available in Black, see related products)
Sizes (with universal cups): 10/12 , 14/16, 18/20, 22/24, 26/28
PLEASE NOTE** some sizes may need to be ordered and can take 10-15 working days to arrive. Please place your order online and we will advise within 48 hours if sizes need to be ordered. If in need of urgent sizes, please call or email us.
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.